Prices may fluctuate slightly depending on the dollar and euro exchange rates
Accept payment plans. (30% + 4 installment)
Express slot – 20% more expensive.
Each fursuit is priced individually, prices start at:
Toony, Semi Realistic
$ 400/ 350 Euro/ 1500 zł – head
$ 800/ 700 Euro/ 2900 zł – mini partial (head, paws, tail)
$ 900/ 800 Euro/3300 zł – partial (head, paws, tail, footpaws or armsleeves)
$ 1000/900 Euro/3700 zł – full partial (head, paws, tail, footpaws, armsleeves)
Full Plantigrade – $1500+/1300 Euro+/5000 zł+
Full Digigrade – $2100+/1900 Euro+/7500 zl+
Body Plantigrade – $550+/ 470 Euro +/2000 zł+
Body Digitigrade + Feetpaws – $1150 +/ 1000 Euro+ / 4500 zł+
Regardless of the amount of fur colors.
The $ 50 price increases supplements – horns, small wings, etc.
The resin head is about $ 200 more expensive.
Everything can be made with three or four colours of fur/material (including long artificial/fake fur).
Head is made from upholstery foam build on balaclava. Jaw can be static. I do not make moving jaws in the foam heads.
Teeth, tongue and claws can be made from fleece or modeling clay.
Paws can be made with four or five fingers.
Foot paws are build on new shoes (suitable size). Anti-slip or soft sole.
Realistic eyes made with cabochons or painted on net.
Horns soft, stuffed, or hard.
Reservation and ordering regulations.
1. You send me message with project of what you want. It can be simplistic drawing. It’s important to specify colours and head shape. Then I’ll tell you if I have time to make it, or when I’ll be able to do it. Next we need to specify rest of the details.
2. You pay 30% of the price in advance and then I’ll reserve the slot and order materials. The deposit is non-refundable, so I ask for a serious order.
3. About 2 weeks before starting work on the order, I inform you, and I send an invoice from PayPal to pay the rest of the amount + shipping. You have time for this until I start work. Orders that are not paid in full, are moved back. When three months pass and the customer still has not paid, the order is canceled. Unless the contract with the customer provides otherwise.
4. During whole process, I’ll inform you about progress and send you photos.
5. If you are a minor, you need that parents have consented.
You need to remember that prices don’t include taxes or shipping fee and you need to pay it by yourself.
Prices don’t include shipping cost. If you want package faster, it’ll cost more. We will discuss shipping cost during first step of reservation.
It takes around two weeks to make partial fursuit.
You can contact me via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or facebook.
Warranty period is one year. The warranty covers fixing seam, gluing and sewing elements, gluing hard parts like teeth, replacing mechanically damaged fur.
Warranty does not apply when suit is being used in other ways than intended, or when wearing in inappropriate weather conditions.
Warranty does not apply after cleaning suit with cleaning products than can damage fur or suit.
You lose your warranty after siut or its parts are fixed by other tailor or maker.
After receiving suit, you have two weeks to submit a complaint.
You will have to send back unused suit to fix defects.
If fixing is not possible, in some cases it will be possible to receive new part.
Every case is settled individually. Written complaint is requaried.